What to Wear
To make your karting experience exceptional!
Please wear the following gear ;
- Closed toe shoes - no thongs, sandals, slides and high heels are allowed
- Head coverings are not allowed to be worn
- Comfortable clothing - no tight hoodies allowed
- Please make sure long hair is tied up in a bun or ponytail. Auscarts requires patrons to wear a hairnet in which hair must be tucked in.
- Any type of scarves are not allowed when racing to optimise your safety
- All drives will be breath tested before racing - Drivers need to be 0.00 BAC to race
- No loose clothing is allowed ie Long dresses, skirts, long jackets, harem pants or ponchos
- Balaclavas, racing gloves and goggles are available on the day at an extra cost
- Your hairnet, helmet and kart is provided by Auscarts
- Head wear worn must be taken off and a balaclava used to race , this may include headscarf, skullcap, hijab . This is to ensure the safety fitment of your helmet and occupational health and safety procedures of Auscarts Racing .